1. The Seattle Great Wheel: Newly built, this ferris wheel resembles the London Eye. The line was short and we enjoyed a moment to relax and kick up our feet in an air conditioned compartment for about 30 minutes. You get great views as if you are in a helicopter and touring the city!
2. Pike Street and Public Market: I mentioned previously about the amazing foods down at the market. The market has all local vendors selling food, jewelry, fish and my favorite part --- beautiful flower arrangments. If i lived closer I would visit this market on the weekends because the bundles of flowers are only $5!
3. Seattle Duck Tours: This hilarious adventure starts out in a truck shaped like the mouth of duck. The bus then turns into a boat as you embark onto lake Union. A fun tour that shows you most all of Seattle even where Sleepless and Seattle was filmed!
4. Pine Street - We stayed at the corner of 8th and Pine at the Hyatt Olive 8 hotel. An eco- friendly resort. At the bottom of the hill we enjoyed pine street stores like Nordstroms, Barneys, Forever 21 and Tiffanys.
5. Banbridge Island: A short ferry ride to a small island off the coast of Seattle. We landed on the island after reading this beautiful novel by author Sarah Jio - The Violets of March. A quite, quaint town that had super cute antique shops!
|Sleepless in Seattle was filmed here!|
|Beechers Cheese =]|
|If you have read 50 Shades of Grey :)|
|Ferry ride to Banbridge Island|